Tuesday, September 29, 2015




                                                  LIFE WITH SOCIAL MEDIA

                                           Everyday of my life ,I check on my phone.
                                           When I check it out, there I see,
                                           Some unknown people added me,
                                           And  well as a friendly one, I accept Everyone!

                                           Sometimes I can't live without my phone,
                                           Because of this gadget I feel alone.
                                           And when I wake up in the morning,
                                           I get my phone and start updating.

                                           People write about the most interesting,
                                           And sometimes post about their feelings.
                                           In social media, you can find Everyone
                                           And you sleep at already one.

                                           Sometimes there are called basher,
                                           And also others who have haters.
                                           Searching, surfing, posting and sharing,
                                           These are the purpose of social networking.




No comments:

Post a Comment