Tuesday, September 29, 2015



                   images



                                HOW SOCIAL MEDIA CHANGE MY LIFE 



Nowadays, people are using different technologies. Sometimes I heard some teachers  saying that, they are facing a big problem about this generation of students addicted to smartphones and social media. High volume of ringtones interrupt during discussion, students focusing out in Facebook, and sometimes the risk of cheating, have led the teachers to discourage, and in some situation social media and gadgets are ban in the classroom. However any other technology, social media have its  benefits and disadvantage, it already depends on how we use them.


Social media change my life as a college student, it helps me to develop important knowledge and skills , and be an active citizen who create and share content through Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and other sites. As social media continue to grow it is already our belief that that technology is one of the vital part  of todays student's success. Sometimes my parents are worried that i'll be spending too much time on Facebook and other sites, and not enough time studying my lessons.But social media helps me  to explore my interests or problem with other people it also strengthening online communication skills and knowledge. Social networking, can be very helpful in many cases, but if we misused it can have very serious effects on our relationships with friends and families.


Because of social media, I can easily get news and information about what's happening in our country or in a specific place. It is also help me to keep in touch  with my friends, families and relatives and also I can easily hang-out with my friends. I can share and post pictures that are very memorable. Social media also helps me to reveal what I feel, example: I feel happy today because I'm with my friends, I post pictures  that shows a happy feeling and smiley emoticons.Because of social media I stay connected with my friends and families.


Finally social media was spread all over the world. As the time goes by it become not only a part of modern life, but a useful and helpful business and marketing channel.We can use social media anytime,anywhere,but we need to think that too much use of this sites can bring a big effect to ourselves and for our future.






No comments:

Post a Comment